Complaint Review: Platinum Benefit Group Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:corryton Tennessee
Platinum Benefit Group Inc.
16807 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite A Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group Inc. Misrepresentation and scam artists Clearwater Florida

I was contacted by an individual about my request for a credit card one afternoon at my work. I took the call and verified some information which I thought was for another card that I had recently signed up for. The man spoke so fast I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I did not realize what kind of card I had accepted and that 139.00 would be taken from my checking account, which I would have never authorized. I can't afford that kind of money. Who pays that kind of money for a prepaid credit card when I can get one at the store for free and load it without penalties.

I can not get anyone to return my emails and correspondance on canceling the account and the website does not provide a customer service number. I am very upset I was scammed like this, this isn't right for working people who have bills to pay.

Beth
corryton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group-Inc/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Platinum-Benefit-Group-Inc-Misrepresentation-and-scam-artists-Clearwater-Florida-363972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group Inc.