Complaint Review: Platinum Benefit Group - Platinum Benefit Services - Platinumbenefitgroup.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 08, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
Platinum Benefit Group - Platinum Benefit Services - Platinumbenefitgroup.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group - Platinum Benefit Services - Platinumbenefitgroup.com ripoff, Scam, credit card offer, no service, dishonest Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: They got me too

I was telephoned on a saturday morning, (the lady had my details already!) offered a credit card (which i thought i had applied for through my existing bank) and whizzed through a series of checks and speedup voice recordings, only to discover a few days later that a debit of $129.95 was put through on my checking account.

There was no subsequent service delivery (ie no credit card in the post) and endless calls to their "Customer Service" line were in vain.

I have lodged a complaint with my bank, and pending the outcome of their investigation stand to get a credit back to my account. I am not holding my breath.

Michael
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2005 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group-Platinum-Benefit-Services-Platinumbenefitgroupcom/nationwide/Platinum-Benefit-Group-Platinum-Benefit-Services-Platinumbenefitgroupcom-ripoff-Scam-167685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group - Platinum Benefit Services - Platinumbenefitgroup.com

They got me too

AUTHOR: A - (U.S.A.)

Lucky for me I only had $1 in my account but they tried to debit my account twice. And these pricks won't even answer the phone

movies