• Report: #190644

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:White Bear Lake Minnesota
Platinum Benefit Group
16807 US Hwy 19, Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group ripoff... stolen money from my bank account Clearwater Florida

have just gone to my bank and filled out paper work to charge Platinum Benefit Group with fraud. They stole $139.95 of my money. How they were able to access my account without me clicking on the submit button is beyond me. I have called them many times and they keep telling me they sent me a letter to sign so I could get my money back. I still have not gotten such a letter even though they said they have mailed one to me 3 times now.

I have had to get a new debit card from my bank and change my bank account. I had to take out a loan with high interest to pay my bills last month because of this company's theft from my account. Also got 4 $34 overdrafts from my bank that had to be reversed. These people are criminals.

I will talk to my attorney and see if we can start a class action suit against you. Shame on them. BEWARE

Natalie
White Bear Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group/Clearwater-Florida-33754/Platinum-Benefit-Group-ripoff-stolen-money-from-my-bank-account-Clearwater-Florida-190644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group