• Report: #203306

• Submitted: Thu, July 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Platinum Benefit Group
16807 US Highway 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group ripoff Clearwater Florida

I recieved a phone call saying that I was approved for a platinum card to rebuild my credit i really could not understand what the lady was saying but i was told that I needed a active checking account to recieve the mastercard with a $500 limit .I actually thought that this was a way to improve my credit but i felt this was a rip off.

i was charged $129.95 fee i call the following week to cancel but all i was told was to write the credit department and i would be able to get my money back .i am very upset and i want my money back if there is anyone out there who is going through the same situation please feel free to let me know what to do.

i really hope there is something done about this i have already dispute this case to my bank i filled out the paperwork and hopefully my bank will get this straight ASAP .

these people need to get in trouble i will be call the news and i will be calling CNN to get this straight i will be calling a attorney to get this issue solved because i did not authorize this company to take money out of my account.

Tameka
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2006 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Platinum-Benefit-Group-ripoff-Clearwater-Florida-203306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group