Complaint Review: Platinum Benefit Group

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:apopka Florida
Platinum Benefit Group
16807 U.s Highway 19 N. Clearwater,florida.33764 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group ripoff Clearwater Florida

i recieved a phone call one day for a master card that had a 500.00 credit limit for a processing fee of $79.00. I was also told that it would improve my credit for future credit card approvals. Then i recieved my card and find out it was a prepaid card and had 10.00 balance on it. why in the world would i get a prepaid credit card where i have to send the money to put on my card? i already have a checking account with a visa check card that does the same thing. i can use it for debit or credit.

Wow they are scammers. please help me get my money back. I live on a fixed income. The operators talk so fast. I hope they get what is coming to them. and I hope they give me back my money. thank you for listening.

Angela
apopka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Platinum-Benefit-Group-ripoff-Clearwater-Florida-72453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group