Complaint Review: Platinum Benefit Group

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:Lubbock Texas
Platinum Benefit Group
16807 U S Highway 18 North-suite A , Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group Platinum benefit group almost had me but not quite Ripoff Lubbock Texas

I was almost ripped off by Platinum Benefit Group. I received a rather strange phone call on my cell phone from their 800 number several times through out the day. One time I didn't answer. The next time I answered and whoever was on the other end hung up. Then the last time they called the caller was talking so fast that I could barely understand him. All I know is I heard the word checking account and I was not about to start giving out my information. After the caller gave his speech I inquired what the call was about again and he hung up. I felt sure at that momement that it was a scam and sure enough after some digging I found out it was. Just a word to the wise DON'T EVER GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SELF. Also if something sounds to good to be true it probably is. I am sorry to all those who were scammed by these guys but I also wanted to give a little advice as well. A little skepticism can really save a lot of headache.

Lubbock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group/Clearwater-Florida-79413/Platinum-Benefit-Group-Platinum-benefit-group-almost-had-me-but-not-quite-Ripoff-Lubbock-T-237688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group