Complaint Review: Platinum Fitness

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: sean — Oshawa Ontario Canada
Platinum Fitness
3570 Brock St N Whitby, Ontario United States of America

Platinum Fitness I can't believe they took my cancelled membership to collections! Whitby, Ontario Canada

I cancelled my membership with them years ago. Recently I checked my credit history and they put a claim for over $800 as unpaid on my credit history. Complete scum bags. Know I have to face a huge battle to have this removed. I have moved in the meantime. Seriously what the hell is this. Fitness clubs have a bad reputation but what this place is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Fitness/Whitby-Ontario-/Platinum-Fitness-I-cant-believe-they-took-my-cancelled-membership-to-collections-Whitby-1007731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Fitness