Complaint Review: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: Shar — Cathedral City California
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia
Internet USA

Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet company selling Platinum Garcinia Cambogia stating free bottle but pay for mailing and billing for $168.00. I tried to stop the payment but couldn't reach the company. Internet

I was sent an email, I thought from a friend this was not so, her account was compromised. The email was for a product they said was endorsed byDr. Oz. it was called Platinum Garcinia Cambogia a supplement to lose weight.

It was suppose to be a free bottle ... then there was  other offers, I said no to all the offers. I thought they needed my charge charge card information to complete the order and they charged me $168.00, When that charge order was on the screen, I tried to cancel the order. Could not reach them but did have a call back customer service number 855-978-6683.

I called the number 1 minute later) and they told me there was no record of my purchase. I called my bank card and the charge was put on the card. I am disputing the charge

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Garcinia-Cambogia/internet/Platinum-Garcinia-Cambogia-Internet-company-selling-Platinum-Garcinia-Cambogia-stating-fr-1116837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Garcinia Cambogia