• Report: #199098

• Updated: Sat, July 01, 2006

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Platinum Master Card - Platinum Benefit Group
Internet U.S.A.

Platinum Master Card/Platinum Benefit Group Received call by phone from Platinum Benefit Group on helping me build my credit by paying $129.95 to receive a Platinum Master Card within 7 to 21 days. Internet

Not knowing the date exactly the platinum benefit called me on the phone solicating a platinum master card to build my poor credit. I gave them the information needed to do so and they gave me information such as customer service number 1-877-705-3908 and 1-877-344-4835 and 1-877-878-7191, and rambled on about benefits as to using attorney services, voice mail and dental benefits as well as the platinum master card.

And to call the next day by 5:00 p.m. est. On June 8, 2006 they subtracted the $129.95 from my checking account and on this day I called my bank to verify this transaction. On 6/27/2006 I emailed platinum benefit group a letter which I have a copy of about not receiving anything in the mail. And about them giving me two confirmation numbers and as usual I got the run around switching me from phone to phone. Or on other ocassions they never answer the phone at all or a computer answering service comes on. Today is 7-1-2006 and I just received a bank statement from the bank. And this verifies the neach withdrawal.

James
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2006 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Master-Card-Platinum-Benefit-Group/internet/Platinum-Master-CardPlatinum-Benefit-Group-Received-call-by-phone-from-Platinum-Benefit-G-199098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Master Card - Platinum Benefit Group