Complaint Review: Platinum Millennium Publishing

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: R — Antelope Valley California U.S.A.
Platinum Millennium Publishing
1025 CABIN HILL WAY Garner, North Carolina United States of America

Platinum Millennium Publishing Ty Cohen Music Contracts don't work Garner , North Carolina

I paid  $115.00 for contracts to download... that did not work. It was to include a CD of contracts to be sent and I never got it. I only had 48 hours to download the product before the passcode didn't work, because they said it helps stop fraud and people stealing the product. After multiple e-mails and phone messages left with them..... no reply. Finally he did send confirmation numbers saying he got my request, so he got them but never responded back. I would say if he had responded back with a real concern , I would say fine " send me the CD",  but it did not happen so I want a refund that I deserve as per your guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Millennium-Publishing/Garner-North-Carolina-27529/Platinum-Millennium-Publishing-Ty-Cohen-Music-Contracts-dont-work-Garner-North-Carolina-924896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Millennium Publishing