Complaint Review: Platinum Protection, LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: macknmissy — Frederick Colorado United States of America
Platinum Protection, LLC
1261 S. 820 E. Suite 300, American Fork, Utah United States of America

Platinum Protection, LLC Salesman lied and company refuses to make it right American Fork, Utah

*Consumer Comment: exact same thing happened to me

Door to door salesman lied to us and company refuses to make it right. Door to door salesman said the equipment and monthly service would be free because of the high traffic area we live in. The publicity the company would get would cover any costs to cover us. I am now locked in to a contract my husband signed after he was told the same thing. The contract is for 60 months @ $50 a month. The salesman misled both of us. We are both extremely frustrated that this company refuses to make this situation right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Protection-LLC/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Platinum-Protection-LLC-Salesman-lied-and-company-refuses-to-make-it-right-American-Fork-794744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Protection, LLC

exact same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Consumer superman helper - (USA)

This company did the same thing to me and I was told to contact the state about the problem but nothing never happend. I to was lied to.