Complaint Review: Platinum Protection Plus

• Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: BSUGARGIRL — Orlando Florida United States of America
Platinum Protection Plus
UTAH Not Sure, Utah United States of America

Platinum Protection Plus This is a horrible scam. This has ruined my credit!!!!! I am trying to buy a house and this is making it harder to.!!!! Not Sure, Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Platinum Protection Has Closed

The salesmem lied and told me that they were using my house as a demo and i wouldnt have to pay for anything. The only was they could do that is if I signed a contract. I would not have to pay for anything. I explained to them that I could not pay anything. They also told me that if I didnt want the services that i could get out at anytime without a charge. That was a lie. I tried calling and I never could reach a live person. It always wanted me to leave a message and someone return my call which never happened. I stopped using the service and I turned the alarm off and unplugged it. Now I try to buy a house and it shows up on my credit that I owe them $2000. For what!!! I only used the alarm for 5 months before it stopped working properly and I just gave up. Now I am having soooo much trouble trying to get this off of my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Protection-Plus/Not-Sure-Utah-/Platinum-Protection-Plus-This-is-a-horrible-scam-This-has-ruined-my-credit-I-am-try-856774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Protection Plus

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Platinum Protection Has Closed

AUTHOR: RJ Merchants - (United States of America)

Platinum Protection shut down in February do to investor issues involving past Ponzi Schemes. Your account is now owned by Monotronics. Call them and demand they take this off your credit as you are not legally liable to pay on a contract in a ponzi situation. For more information about this, google Platinum Protection and Ponzi.