Complaint Review: Platinum Protection

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: Wilson — Merrillville Indiana
Platinum Protection
1045 S. 500 E. American Fork, Utah USA

Platinum Protection I am having an issue with this company because we keep receiving past due statements and we are not customers.  American Fork Utah

I am having an issue with this company because we keep receiving past due statements and we are not customers. My wife and I started the process to receive services but after some research of the company we decided to go with some one else. We tried reaching out on several occasion about returning the equipment.After Several months have passed we received a "first past due notice for monitoring service." Once multiple phone calls were made to platinum and monotronics,we were finally able to speak with someone and get the equipment returned. I have my FedEx shipping receipt and Signature proof of Delivery Letter as well as photos of the condition of the equipment. I would really like to get this resolved as soon as possible and end all tie to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Protection/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Platinum-Protection-I-am-having-an-issue-with-this-company-because-we-keep-receiving-past-1105253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Protection