Complaint Review: Platinum Roadside Assistance

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Plush1 — Atlanta Georgia
Platinum Roadside Assistance
1712 Pioneer Avenue Suite 833 Cheyenne, Wyoming USA

Platinum Roadside Assistance has been taking unauthorized payments out of my checking in the amount of 29.86 since Feb. 2011 and I'm just noticing it. They are located in Cheyenne Wyoming

*Consumer Comment: Wow...it took you THREE years to check your account balance?

Platinum Roadside Assistance has been taking money out of my account since Feb of 2013.  I never noticed it because it was coming out of an account that I don't use often and never really had to investigate charges on this particular account.  I use this particular checking account for mostly saving and to have my auto loans drafted out.  In January of 2014 I actually opened my bank statement just to see the amount I had in the account and that is when I notice the charge.  When I contacted my bank, it was told to me that this charge had been coming out since Feb. of 2013.  I shared with my bank that I never authorized such a charge but because they said I waiting to long to inform them, that they can only go back 60 days to get my money back.  So other words, I'm out of the rest of my money from this company stealing from my account.  When you try to contact them, you get a recorded message and no one answeres ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Roadside-Assistance-/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/Platinum-Roadside-Assistance-has-been-taking-unauthorized-payments-out-of-my-checking-in-1127006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Roadside Assistance

Wow...it took you THREE years to check your account balance?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"So other words, I'm out of the rest of my money from this company stealing from my account."

I agree with the bank, you waited too long.  Hope you don't treat all your finances this casually.

I happen to have a bridge in Brooklyn N.Y. for sale, interested?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC