flight

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Johnstown Pennsylvania
Platinum Roadside Assistance
1712 Pioneer Ave Cheyenne, Wyoming USA

Platinum Roadside Assistance platinum Roadside Assistance billed me in the amount of $29.86 on May 17, 2013 without my consent Cheyenne Wyoming

On May 17, 2013 I was charged $29.86 by Platinum Roadside Asst. I called and spoke to John Dawson who found my debit card information very quickly!

He stated that i signed up for the service and had a 6month grace period to enjoy the service. I did not sign up for such service, never received any information in the mail or  any other way.

This charge was charged to my checking acct. without any phone number or information from this companyn Mr. dawson "cancelled" my membership in the club "without any charge to me". No money would be refunded.

He stated that there are some "offers" near or in my area that I may have inadvertently signed up for that included the roadside asst. He also stated that no more charges would be made to my checking acct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Roadside-Assistance/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/Platinum-Roadside-Assistance-platinum-Roadside-Assistance-billed-me-in-the-amount-of-29-1055005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Roadside Assistance