Complaint Review: Platinum Service- National PLatinum

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:atlantic city New Jersey
Platinum Service- National PLatinum
5401-A South Blvd Box 269 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Platinum Service- National PLatinum THEY TOOK MY MONEY FOR NO REASON Charlotte, North Carolina, 28417-2741 U.S.A.Charlotte28417-2741 U.S.A.Charlotte North Carolina

I recently checked my online banking and i noticed a charge that i was not familiar with, it posted on 01/04/08 for platinum service and it was for 49.95, i called my bank and they told me to call the company, i i did and all i got was an automated system where no real person could be reached no matter how much i tried. i then called my bank again and they made me call like three different number before i could find someone who could help me, i guess bank of america couls use some help wth their customer service department. anyway i also started looking for information on the internet and i came here to ripoff report and i see many claims similar to mine, i already got charged 49.95 i dont want to get charged 129.95. i tried to put a hold on my account, but my bank said they couldnt do that, they gave me a claim number and said they will send me some forms to fill out and to get it to them by 01/22/08 or there is nothing they can do. now im gonna have to close my account and open a new one. if anybody can help me with this, any extra info would be great.

atlantic city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Service-National-PLatinum/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28417-2741/Platinum-Service-National-PLatinum-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-FOR-NO-REASON-Charlotte-North-Caro-297255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Service- National PLatinum