Complaint Review: Platinum Svcs

• Updated: Wed, July 04, 2007

• Reported By:New York New York
Platinum Svcs
Internet U.S.A.

SA Benefits Platinum Svcs ripoff Web ID 0500011940 Unauthorized Withdrawl of Funds from my account Internet

*Author of original report: USA Platinum Svcs Web ID # 0500011940

I am writing because I too have become a victim of fraud. This company (Web ID 0500011940) has debited funds twice from my Chase Account, $49.95 and $14.00.

I am a Disabled Gulf War Veteran & live on a fixed income. I cannot afford and don't deserve these eroneous withdrawals. I live alone and not once did I authorize this "pseudo" company to take a dime from my account.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Svcs/internet/SA-Benefits-Platinum-Svcs-ripoff-Web-ID-0500011940-Unauthorized-Withdrawl-of-Funds-from-m-258395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Svcs

USA Platinum Svcs Web ID # 0500011940

AUTHOR: Victor - (U.S.A.)

Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or can you provide "insider information" on this company?

Victim of this person/company?
Are you also a victim of the same company or person? Want Justice? File a Ripoff Report and dont let them get away with it!

Platinum Svcs
Phone: 8009728094
Fax:

Internet,

Submitted: 7/3/2007 7:28:31 AM
Modified: 7/3/2007 7:29:00 AM

New York, New York

I am a Disabled Gulf War Veteran & live on a fixed income. I cannot afford and don't deserve these eroneous withdrawals. I live alone and not once did I authorize this 'pseudo' company to take a dime from my account.

merger