Complaint Review: Platinum Trust Card

• Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: Beverly — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Platinum Trust Card
4001 South 700 East Internet United States of America

Platinum Trust Card CR Ventures LLC SCAM....please be careful with this company Delaware, Internet

I received a call from a customer service representative Mark Woods from Platinum Card Trust. He asked me if I was interested in obtaining a $9,000 credit limit with his company. He proceeded to tell me all my banking information, my address etc....my first thought was how did you get my name, number and banking information and he said I applied for something in which I know I didn't. Anyway I told him I wasn't interested and he said I will call you back in a few days to see if you changed your mind and I said no thanks. So I noticed a withdrawal from my account and I realized he credited my account $89 and when I called him he apologized for the mis-communication. I even spoke to his supervisor and he informed me and said I could get my money back, I haven't seen it yet. I am now working with my back to get this resolved I hope it is not a long process. This company is a SCAM please, please, please be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Trust-Card/internet/Platinum-Trust-Card-CR-Ventures-LLC-SCAMplease-be-careful-with-this-company-Delaware-625528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Trust Card