Complaint Review: Platinum Trust Card

• Submitted: Wed, July 21, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tanya — Columbia Maryland United States of America
Platinum Trust Card
4001 South 700 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84107-252 Internet United States of America

Platinum Trust Card I was told it was like an American Express Card, $9500 credit limit and had to pay $89 activation fee. Internet

*General Comment: Same here

I am reporting this company because I have been robbed of $89 and I am hoping that it will be returned immediately.  I was called and the guy, Shawn, told me that this was like an American Express Card and I was definitely approved for $9500 (I asked him twice just to make sure).  He was given my checking account number and said that I had to pay an activation fee of $89.  He also said that if I'm not satisfied that I could return the credit card within 30 days, but the $89 was non-refundable.

I feel that I should receive my $89 back because he did not tell me true information about this card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Trust-Card/internet/Platinum-Trust-Card-I-was-told-it-was-like-an-American-Express-Card-9500-credit-limit-a-625776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Trust Card

#1 General Comment

Same here

AUTHOR: MsG - (Virgin Islands (US))

They were very vague about the card info. They refuse to give my money back as well. Will filing a complaint with the BBB even help?