Complaint Review: Platinum Web Training

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Commerce City Colorado United States of America
Platinum Web Training
2274 South 1300 East #G15-367 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Platinum Web Training Verified REVIEW: Platinum Web Training commitment to total customer satisfaction. Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training services to their clients. Salt Lake City, Utah
*UPDATE: Platinum Web Training pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum Web Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given toPlatinum Web Training for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Platinum Web Training have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Platinum Web Training listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
Platinum Web Training is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Warren Jones during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Platinum Institute. .

Platinum Institute provides educational services for getting wealthy steady with an approach to knowledge, execution, and timing being important factors that their valued clients use to grow their financial holdings. The company states that they do not have a target market because anyone can be motivated to make money or many of their clients are concerned about firming up their retirement and deal with loss of a job or pay cut.

The company generally works with online lead generators to gain new clients. The lead generator companies offer free kits to prospective clients. Once a prospective client clicks on links for free kits, the lead generator companies sell leads to Platinum Institute who then coordinates with the client to offer coaching. Platinum notes that they are looking for motivated people who want to make money. Once those individuals are found, the company qualifies the leads and sends them to closers. The closers go over the business model and to find out why they want to work with Platinum and receive coaching. The company then gathers a credit card to pay for services. The training that many of their clients receive is in regards to the opportunity to sell through eBay. The company shows clients videos and offers them an opportunity to interview with the director in the company.

Currently, Platinum is working on improving an internal issue with communication in their sales department. They are working to make sure that sales representatives are communicating to the customers exactly what they are getting when purchasing services. The company has noticed that clients are quick to let the company know if there are potential issues that may arise. When that happens, upper management in the company states that they get on the phone with those clients to ensure they are being taken care of in according to the companys standard.

The company standardly contracts out with several different companies. If there is a complaint regarding another company, Platinum will be sure to connect the client with that company. When complaints come in that have to do with Platinum a manager typically handles the issue. The biggest issue the company has when a client requests their money back. If they move forward with Platinums program they will tell them that they no longer need the kit they originally purchased and the client is refunded. The company has found that most people are satisfied with that.

Upper management within the company encourages the staff of Platinum to explain things correctly and take care of the client. If they have an unhappy customer, they will deal with a sales representative and a manager will listen in to make sure they are taken care of in the best way possible. Additionally, staff meetings are held every week to work through issues and make sure everyone is on clear on expectations for the customers. Furthermore, the company has brought in additional training for sales representatives.

Platinum Institute is a part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program through Ripoff Report because they want to make sure they are displayed in a positive light and their image is great. They feel they are set apart because of their honesty and the company operates as a family.
Platinum Web Training business consultants have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The account manager at Platinum stated "I have seen Mr. Jones take personal interest in making sure all clients are well taken care of and getting the support they need. "Platinum Web Training understands if we don't have happy successful clients then we don't have a business" It is our top priority to help out our clients and assist them on having a successful business.

Platinum Web Training takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Platinum Web Training provides a very positive environment to work in. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr. Jones is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

Platinum Web Training recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation Platinum Web Training has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Jones and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that Platinum Web Training is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

=====
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====

Platinum Web Training Elite Business and Tax If you are a decent, honest elderly person these people will have a lot of fun ripping you off.  Salt Lake City, Utah

I thought I was pursuing a part time job on the internet to make a little money and I had the hour or two that was required to put into it.  The consultation was free and after several talks with Ms. Lindsey and Sean Erle, his name may not be spelled right, decided I would do well with online selling.

The next day after the orientation I realized I was over my head and did not have enough computer training and no computer classes. I told all this to Mr. Erle and told him I was rescinding. This was the third day and I still had the right to rescind.
Mr. Erle proceeded to inform me that "that's not the way we do business and besides his company is not located in Colorado"After two nasty phone conversations with him, said I would do better to try the training for 30 days after which time he could tell if I was going to make it.

He said he could than petition for a full refund if I failed.  I said I would rather pay the cancellation fee.<
He said that would be close to  $3900 and If I did it his way it wouldn't cost me anything
Without a way to get the bank back it's $8600.00; I agreed to give it a try.  At this point I am still very upset because I already know I'm not qualified for this course.  I go online and send a brief note to a Ms. Catie Weaver that I want to rescind, computer dated 6/28/2012.
Two days later Mr. Erle calls me and tells me I need to sign the form sent by Ms. Weaver. I tell him I'm not signing anything. He says I have to sign for some kind of tax purpose.  I do NOT sign the form I send it to the trash.  On the third of July Ms. Weaver sends another request to sign
I do not even open this one.  I do Not want to sign this document. I get a call from the Elite tax people and thinking maybe these are the people I Have to sign for tax purposes for all that money I am suppose to be making.  These people have all my personal information including my credit card number.

On the 6th of July I am asked to sign documents for Elite taxes unfortunately the agreement doesn't

print until after you sign it and it's only 2" by 3" and you can't even read it with a magnifying glass.

My grandson wanted to know what kind of trouble I was in. I turned him loose with my computer.  Using my computer addresses he found that on the 6th of July Platinum Web Training got themselves a document signed.

It looks like Ms. Catie Weaver not only takes liberties with your credit card numbers and personal information she also has a method of getting your signature whether you want her to have it or not. I did Not want that document signed Ms. Weaver.  It wouldn't have taken me nine days to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Web-Training/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84106/Platinum-Web-Training-Verified-REVIEW-Platinum-Web-Training-commitment-to-total-customer-948068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Web Training