Complaint Review: Platinumbenefitgroup

• Reported By:silverwood Michigan
Platinumbenefitgroup
platinumbenefitgroup.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Platinumbenefitgroup Phone scam platinumbenefitgroup.com Nationwide

My story is just like the one posted at the begining of this site. They have a fast talker to slip things past you which they keep going back to all the benefits. And some how they sliped the prepaid right pass me.

I have 4 credit cards right now and at first I thought it was a package deal for one of those then he said it was a seperate credit card offer,which sounded good since I want to replace one of my cards with a lower interest rate. So while the conversastion was going on he kept jumping back and forth between things like getting my account information and what not.

Now take in mind I work nights and just put in 14 hrs and had been home for 4 more with not much sleep the day before so after I got up I called to see about the terms and credit limit to find out that it was a prepaid card and that the billing had already taken place when I was under the understanding that I wouldn't be billed until a month later. And probable the same rude lady as the one from the other page put me on a recording that wouldn't let you back to the operator. Which in turn when I called back it was just after 8:00 when they close but I did get a second rp # before I was stuck with nothing but recordings. And of course neither of the numbers work with there website.And since its friday they wont be open until monday.

Chuck
silverwood, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinumbenefitgroup/nationwide/Platinumbenefitgroup-Phone-scam-platinumbenefitgroupcom-Nationwide-410386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinumbenefitgroup