• Report: #942095

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: ShellyB — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Plato's Closet
cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Plato's Closet Plato's closet promises to give you money but buyer beware! cincinnati, Ohio

I went in to Plato's closet hoping to make some cash because I am a broke college student. I had several popular brand name clothing with the price tags including brand names like Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21. They were mostly winter items from last year but I didn't really use them because they were clearance items and I lost weight this year so I figured hey why not sell them! I waited patiently while I got my offer and when I finally got my offer they said no thank you these look worn out! Worn out? I never used them! The young man said yes they look a little worn out and I found a stain on one of the shirts sorry thanks for stopping by! The thing that irked me the most was all of the items in that store looked like they should be in goodwill! They hardly looked gently used as they promised and guess what they looked worn out! Talk about something fishy! My clothes brand new with tags still on he says worn out the clothes in the store look worn out not gently used as the sign clearly states.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platos-Closet/cincinnati-Ohio-/Platos-Closet-Platos-closet-promises-to-give-you-money-but-buyer-beware-cincinnati-Oh-942095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plato's Closet