Complaint Review: Plattner Auto Group

210 south brevard arcadia, Florida United States of America

Plattner Auto Group Another one bites the dust!!!!!1 arcadia, Florida

*Consumer Comment: all is true

*Author of original report: Plattner Quincy

*Author of original report: The saga continues..........

*Author of original report: Request for info

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: how to contact you

F & I Managers & Used Sales Managers

Florida- Arcadia Chevrolet Buick, Venice Preowned superstore needs certified F& I Managers and Used Sales Managers that can get state warranty & GAP Penetrations . Complete knowledge of the internet and preowned F& I a must. Send W2 for 2009 and 2010 and resume to: dougplattner@aol.

This is today's ad in Automotive News.The same ad is posted in Career Builder

So,our boy is back searching for another victim. I too,am a recipient of his devious acts.

However,I have the time and resources and have moved forward to eradicate this vermin.

If you chose to become a party to this action,you will need original copies of any written communication,fax or email,pay stubs etc

I may solicit previous employees in my quest for vindication. You see, we need to actquickly and decisively.

Time is on our side as Doug continues to leave more than enough evidence.I have secured written afidavits from many unpaid vendors.

Stay tuned..................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plattner-Auto-Group/arcadia-Florida-34266/Plattner-Auto-Group-Another-one-bites-the-dust1-arcadia-Florida-679717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plattner Auto Group

all is true

AUTHOR: Fairplay - (U.S.A.)

Doug Plattner did me the same way. Offered me employment at his Orlando store. All I had to do is meet and greet. So he told me to fly in on the next flight to do an informal interview.  He stated I already have the job and this was just a formality  He told me that he would pay for all the cost and to save my receipts. So In the fall of 2008 I booked a flight and rented a car. Next morning my meeting was at 9:00am but Doug didn't show until 10:35 am. He spent about 20 minutes with me and demanded to know what my income was. I showed him my 1099 forms. (Interview over). Although he never said I knew he didn't want to pay what I was earning. So he sent me on a wild goose chase to Tarpon Springs to get rid of me. I asked about the reinbursement and he said he would have his secratairy cut me a check. That never happen and 4 years later I have never heard from him. I spent $1600.00 of my money to get jerked around and lied to. I even sent him a legal registered request  but he refused to accept the letter.

J Maves.

Fulshear Texas

Plattner Quincy

AUTHOR: 45368 - (USA)

I see Doug has his puppet,Larry,up at Quincy trying to hire,A+B+C technicians.They really need a new service manager too.

They have this lifetime tire program.If you maintain your vehicle at their house of horrors,you will be entitled to tires when they become unusable.

Now here is the catch! If you miss a service/services,they FORCE you to complete ALL services whether or not you need it.

So,if you want your tires which average $100.00 each,in some cases you will spend over $800.00 in "missed maintenence" in a take it or leave it ball twist.

Spend $800.00 for un-warranted service for $400.00 worth of tires?? AND make you feel like they are doing you a favor?

Most of the hard working,loyal customers, think they are getting a deal.So sad. Another tale of continued rape and pillage.

Doug,you are such trash, Where would you be if you hadn't married in to money, because you cant keep stealing-someday you will reap what you sew.

Are you and Larry? Never mind.

The saga continues..........

AUTHOR: 45368 - (USA)

Found another posting in a automotive news paper that Plattner is once again,searching for F+I,and floor managers.

More fodder for fleecing.

Request for info

AUTHOR: 45368 - (USA)

I am hesitant to leave personal info.I can tell you that a class action suit is expensive and basically impossible to get represented.

The attorney asked that I gather as many former employees as I can as she will compare the individual circumstances to prove consistency and motive.

As an ACLU litigator,her fees were $5000.00 and retainer and $120.00 an hour for her and
$90.00 for paralegal and other ancilary services.

So far,I have 5 responses and the pattern is replicated.I have a strong case and am filing soon.

I need to file in county court as I was employed in Arcadia.I have contracted an existing
employee to serve him and his bit.. wife,then resign.

You may send me contact info at (((ROR redacted))).

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

how to contact you

AUTHOR: Watcher - (U.S.A.)

how do we contact you? I have more than enough to bury him.