Complaint Review: Plaveb

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Sockbroker — northridge California
Internet USA

Plaveb $6000 for a website that did not work properly burbank ca

I spend $6000 for a website that does not work, when i contacted the company about fixing my site they said they are too busy and do not have time and refused to fix the site, I have since gone to other programmers which have pointed out all the mistakes plaveb did on my site and the code they used is all wrong, they have realy damaged my bussiness the 6000 loss is nothing compared to the bussiness I have lost and loosing every day that my site is not working,

In all this past year they have decreased my sales by 20% because of the work they did my site does not work properly and my sales have suffered and plaveb does not care.

Do not trust your bussiness or life in the hands of these idiots

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plaveb/internet/Plaveb-6000-for-a-website-that-did-not-work-properly-burbank-ca-1158787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plaveb