Complaint Review: Plaxo Online Services

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Plaxo Online Services
.plaxo.com Internet U.S.A.

Plaxo Online Services Beware of Plaxo's AutoRenewal Internet

*Author of original report: PLAXO STILL A RIPOFF!

I've actually subscribed to Plaxo's services for two years now, but am becoming very wary. On June 21st of this year, they charged the $49.95 annual fee to my credit card and conveniently cancelled my services on the 23rd! No explanation, no nothing - just no service.

I tried calling the number on my statement and got nowhere - no one would even pickup the phone! So I emailed them and requested a refund.

Long story short - they are not going to give me back my money, but they have reinstated me and and extended my expiration date to 08/09.

You can be sure that I will be visiting my account information and finding the option of not having them charge me automatically next year!

Julia
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plaxo-Online-Services/internet/Plaxo-Online-Services-Beware-of-Plaxos-AutoRenewal-Internet-367115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plaxo Online Services

PLAXO STILL A RIPOFF!

AUTHOR: Julia - (U.S.A.)

I just went in to send a birthday card using my Plaxo Premium account - guess what? I'm not a premium member anymore although, as you can see from my August report, that I am indeed a paid member through August of 2009!!!!

I still can't find where I can cancel the "automatic" renewal.

So - I'm onto the credit card company to try and get my money back and I've slammed them on their own website! Hopefully no one else will sign up for "premium" membership! It's not worth the hassle!