Complaint Review: Player Auctions

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: mafiaclan — Los Angeles California USA
Player Auctions

Player Auctions playerauctions.com I sold a game account and wasn't paid by Player Auctions. The funds are still pending one week after the sale. Internet

On 1.16.2013 I made a game account sale for $550 through Player Auctions.  My disbursement was supposed to arrive in my Paypal account on 1.28.2013, but late in the day (after the sale was made) on 1.21.2013 the buyer opened a dispute because Player Auctions gave him the wrong information and he could not access the account.  He had not yet seen my onsite messages to him on the Player Auctions website regarding the error that Player Auctions made by giving him the wrong info.

On 1.22.2013 the buyer then notified me that he had received the correct info through e-mail and I asked him to update the dispute on the website to reflect that everything was now in order and to cancel the dispute in progress.  He then proceeded to renege the dispute and Player Auctions was e-mailed by both of us regarding this update.

On 1.28.2013 I checked my disbursement status and it was still pending so I contacted them through Live Chat and they said something about the dispute case still being open. [continued below]....
.....  I e-mailed them screenshot evidence of all my conversations with the buyer and waited 72 hours but got no response from anyone at Player Auctions.

On Friday, 2.1.2013 I contacted them through Live Chat once again and the customer support representative, Rowell, whom I had spoken to before told me that the mediation team was off for the weekend.  Monday, 2.4.2013 I contacted Rowell through Live Chat once again and he said that my case was on priority for the mediation team.  But I have yet to receive an e-mail response from them regarding my case.  It is now 2.6.2013 and I have been using Live Chat daily to speak with a cusotmer service representative so that I can stay up to date on my case.  I keep getting the same replies that the mediation team has already been contacted and should get back to me soon.  They also tell me that my case is a priority, but it obviously isn't.

Below is transcript evidence regarding my claim against Player Auctions:

Player Auctions Onsite Conversation between me and the buyer

G-mail Conversation between me and the buyer

Skype Conversation between me and the buyer

Chat transcript from my Live Chats with the Customer Service Representative, Rowell

I am still awaiting my payment from Player Auctions.  Please do NOT use their service, they are obviously stealing money from some of their sellers and it is not safe to do transactions on their website.  I have read multiple reports of the same scenario from other buyers and sellers on ripoffreport.com and am here to warn anyone who dare spend money on PlayerAuctions.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Player-Auctions/internet/Player-Auctions-playerauctionscom-I-sold-a-game-account-and-wasnt-paid-by-Player-Auction-1010142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Player Auctions