Complaint Review: PlayerAuctions

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony — Brentwood Tennessee United States of America
11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337 Los Angeles, CA Internet United States of America

PlayerAuctions Account suspension, Internet

Company is horriable, avoid them at all costs. I have used PA 3-4 times over the last few years. Never had an issue untill I recieved an email from them saying my account was suspended. I contacted them three times over the course of two weeks and all I could find out was there is another account with "simularites" as mine so my account gets closed. Awesome customer service there. I told them I wanted to speak with someone live and all I get is email trust@playerauctions.com, reluctantly I did that and its been 5 days and no contact from PA. There are only two things that could be happening here, first its a simple misunderstanding and they made a mistake in banning my account. Secondly is what im very concerned about and deserves their full immediate attention, I have been the victum of identity theft. In any event I can't imagine how this would be if I had problems with a purchased account or virtual goods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlayerAuctions/internet/PlayerAuctions-Account-suspension-Internet-740535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlayerAuctions