Complaint Review: PlayerAuctions

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: scammers — United States of America
PlayerAuctions

PlayerAuctions Player Auction Scammed me, took my money Internet

My son and I opened a Player Auctions account so he can sell his gaming account. After registering, we began to list his game for sale several days later he received an email stating someone wants to purchase his account, so through process we receive a confirmation that money has been sent and we have to release all account info to the new buyer account password, character name, etc. So this seemed a little off. So we live chatted with the company since there is no other way to contact them. They said it this is their procedure and assured me everything was legit. I even copy & pasted the email we received from them and again, he said it was their email. So, we proceeded. Now, 2 weeks later there is no money in my PayPal account. We live chatted again asking where the money was and they said what money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlayerAuctions/internet/PlayerAuctions-Player-Auction-Scammed-me-took-my-money-Internet-942201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlayerAuctions