Complaint Review: PlayerAuctions.com

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Mitch R — Potomac Maryland
Los Angeles, California USA

PlayerAuctions.com Purchased Account Stolen Back Los Angeles California

Purchased an account of their website, after going through an extensive verification process, I thought that they were legit. They transferred the account and took my money from my Paypal in a pretty quick process. I verified the account and enjoyed it for about 3 days. One day I couldnt login and battlenet told me that the real owner of the account had showed them their ID and taken the account back.

When I notified playerauctions they told me email mediation. They did email me back 5 days later and told me this was an issue I needed to solve with the seller. And obviously the seller was ignoring my skype messages and claiming I had blocked him to playerauctions. They told me theres nothing they can do about it. Whoever is filing a lawsuit against them please notify me so I can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlayerAuctionscom/Los-Angeles-California/PlayerAuctionscom-Purchased-Account-Stolen-Back-Los-Angeles-California-1139906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlayerAuctions.com