Complaint Review: PlayerAuctions.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Fendle — United States of America
PlayerAuctions.com

PlayerAuctions.com PlayerAuctions PlayerAuctions.com have p***** me off Internet

Ok, so I was owed around 400 bucks from PlayerAuctions.com, I recently switched to MoneyBookers as my pay out method and I had 8 pending payments that were due to me but before I asked to be switched I asked "Should I wait till I get paid via PP first to avoid confusion with the 8 payments you owe me" and good ol Friendly "Rowell" insured me they could change them there and there to MoneyBookers for me! I was like great... changed it over and they sent they sent the payments out asap. Long story short I checked today to see how much they sent me... and I only have 200 bucks, I am still owed 200 bucks and when I contact them they claim its "already been sent". They have really pissed me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlayerAuctionscom/internet/PlayerAuctionscom-PlayerAuctions-PlayerAuctionscom-have-p-me-off-Internet-961097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlayerAuctions.com