Complaint Review: PlayerAuctions.com

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Former PlayerAuctions Seller — United States of America
PlayerAuctions.com

PlayerAuctions.com Stole Account, No Refund, Warning Stay Away! Internet

I had been purchasing and selling on player auctions with out problem for about a year. I had purchased an account in Feb from player auctions. Last week I placed a sell ad on playerauctions. a buyer had purchased it. so the money goes to playerauctions. Then I sent the account information to playerauctions so they could inspect the account to make sure everything is as I posted it on their site. then once playerauctions inspect it they release the account information to the buyer. the buyer then uses the information to open the account change the information so that the seller no longer has control over the account. Then the buyer is to confirm the delivery. Then playerauctions is to release the funds to the seller.

Instead of the transaction happening just like that. The buyer took over control of the account and then filed a dispute stating it was his son who was the buyer and without his knowledge he used his credit card and he wants a 25% discount stating there would be extra cost to the buyer to transfer characters to different servers on the account. I filed back a dispute saying there wouldn't be a discount because those added costs are expected. Then the buyer refiled stating he could no longer access the account and wanted a full refund. Playerauctions is giving the buyer a full refund. I am receiving nothing for my account and no way I can get my account back from the buyer because I wasn't the original owner I had bought it from playerauctions in Feb.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlayerAuctionscom/internet/PlayerAuctionscom-Stole-Account-No-Refund-Warning-Stay-Away-Internet-976744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlayerAuctions.com