Complaint Review: Playerauctions and Itemmania

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ret — United States of America
Playerauctions and Itemmania

Playerauctions and Itemmania SELLING STOLEN ACCOUNTS (WONT REFUND ME, PROMISED ME THE SELLER WAS LEGIT AND TURNS OUT HE WAS STEALING STOLEN ACCOUNTS) Internet

I bought an account through their website for $450 plus fees they charge to middleman the service, to help protect you from getting scammed. The seller of the account through playerauctions, claimed that his reputation on playerauctions is all the insurance I need as had a 100% positive feedback, and Playerauctions considers him a trusted seller, according to their website. I purchased the account, paid their extra fees, and it seemed fine, until a few weeks later, the account was banned from the game for being a stolen account. I contacted the seller through PlayerAuctions website, about the incident and for the last month he has dragged out the conversation saying he was trying to fix it. Then today he contacts me and says Playerauctions will not reimburse the money, and that all he can do is sell me another account for a $100 cheaper. While all of his adds say that if anything happens to the account, he will provide a 100% refund through Playerauctions. I contacted Playerauctions to lodge a complaint, and they told me to work it out with the seller. I asked what is the point of their site if not to middleman issues like this. They said they couldn't help me, and refused to let me talk to a real person, or supervisor. I have copies of all messages with the seller through their website, and copies of the transcripts of Playerauctions customer support telling me they cannot help me, and it is against company policy to allow customers to call customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Playerauctions-and-Itemmania/internet/Playerauctions-and-Itemmania-SELLING-STOLEN-ACCOUNTS-WONT-REFUND-ME-PROMISED-ME-THE-SEL-948351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playerauctions and Itemmania