Complaint Review: Playerauctions

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Upset Customer — United States of America

Playerauctions Extortion Company! They Will Fine You! Read My Story, Internet

Playerauctions suspended my account because they are accusing me of engaging in offsite trading, I have both an ebay and a playerauctions account whatever happens on ebay is not related to playerauctions and neither is playerauctions transaction related to any ebay transactions. Playerauctions did not provided any documents in relations to their accusations and suspended my account. Playerauctions then said this in an email: As Reported by Individual member with strong enough evidences, you had been verified as member who had offsite trading behavior, and according to the above rules;

We had suspended your PlayerAuctions account for 3 days, and fine you $150 for this. Also you need to keep a double deposit level which is $300 in our deposit account if you want to reactivate your account on PlayerAuctions. Please send your total payment $450 to our Paypal deposit account: payyourbalance@playerauctions.com and contact us once done, thanks. This is extortion for an account to be unsuspended WITH NO evidence at all provided. I did not engage in any offsite trading behavior what so ever. Please question this company in terms of their legality of enacting policies that are never even mentioned anywhere on the website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Playerauctions/internet/Playerauctions-Extortion-Company-They-Will-Fine-You-Read-My-Story-Internet-961486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playerauctions