Complaint Review: Playerauctions.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: player2850 — Iowa United States of America
Playerauctions.com

Playerauctions.com Playerauctions.com won't pay me, scammed me, don't sell through this company, Internet

I was selling account on Playerauctions.com , buyer confirmed delivery of this account, He changed it's username to "Dr Mx799" so i know that is him, but I didn't receive money because he reported that i tried to recover this account and this account got banned.

I didn't even try to recover it but i found out who is he i also told playerauctions in my evidence about it but they kinda don't believe me , so what can i do about it he keeps saying that it was banned because i tried to recover it , but i really wasn't i told them that it makes no sense this account was banned just after playerauctions delivered him account just after 1-2 days, so what can i do

Playerauctions.com support is terrible and it appears I have been scammed. Don't sell an account through playerauctions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Playerauctionscom/internet/Playerauctionscom-Playerauctionscom-wont-pay-me-scammed-me-dont-sell-through-this-c-951706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playerauctions.com