Complaint Review: Playerauctions.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — United States of America
Playerauctions.com

Playerauctions.com Terrible Customer Support. Account Banned. Thanks Playerauctions.com for doing nothing. Internet

Paid for an in-game item service. Playerauctions was not able to complete the order in the safe manner without getting the account banned/locked. I sent numerous emails to Tina and Support@playerauctions.com explaining my concern over my order. I also forwarded emails from blizzard showing them locking my account 3 times and banning it temporarily until I could prove account ownership by calling in. My account was on the verge of being permanently banned and the power level seller showed no disregard and wanted to continue with the service without considering the danger to my account. So I canceled the order and explained to the seller I would not be continuing with his service because of the activity such as account locks and banning were occurring. I sent multiple emails to support as well as to the seller explaining this and didn't get any response with the exception that he was willing to give me a 20% refund even though he was not able to deliver in safe manner. Tried many times to resolve this with playerauctions and the seller and feel that you did not uphold to our agreement. I've been well over $1000 on their service and expected much better customer service. I will no longer be using the service and will not recommend to anyone. The order was not complete and blizzard restored everything back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Playerauctionscom/internet/Playerauctionscom-Terrible-Customer-Support-Account-Banned-Thanks-Playerauctionscom-f-1018468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playerauctions.com