Complaint Review: Playerauctions.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Master — United States of America
Playerauctions.com

Playerauctions.com playerauctions Never got ISK, suspended, scam! STAY AWAY! Internet

I Recently Purchased Some ISK for Eve Online from this company, the seller came online and attempted to give me game items that as he put "I could sell fast" instead of the 5,000,000,000 ISK. I refused the items and said I wanted the ISK, I paid $105.68 for 5,000,000,000 ISK and that's what I want. So the seller responded saying ok just wait, All this time there was another account on "I assume the sellers alt" also trying to trade me 3,300,000,000 ISK saying he would get me the reset later.

Then they said "Hello, please stay on the line, I will in a few minutes to give you 5B, thank you" then they posted on the Player Auctions website that they had given me the 5,000,000,000 ISK , I disputed the transaction . One day later I get an email saying the status of my dispute had been updated click here to see.

So I clicked "here" attempted to log in and it turned out my account had been suspended for "charge back" so I went to the contact page and started a live chat, the person in the chat tells me, "Thanks for waiting, As per checking, your account is suspended due of charge back." or filing a case against them on paypal for the items I never received. Seems to me I'm not the only person who has had issues, I would not go through this much trouble if I had not been cheated out of my hard earned money. Now days its hard to get extra cash to use for luxury items and when you do, it sucks to have it taken right out of your hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Playerauctionscom/internet/Playerauctionscom-playerauctions-Never-got-ISK-suspended-scam-STAY-AWAY-Internet-897897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playerauctions.com