Complaint Review: Playspan/R2 games

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: Jimmy — Glasgow Other
Playspan/R2 games
Internet USA

Playspan/R2 games they still take money from my bank for online game after repeated attempts to stop payments san fransico california

I, James Hinsley unknowlingly subscribed to Playspan/R2 games for the online game Wartune on my mobile phone.

Consequently I have not played the game in months and wish to have it removed from my phone but I am unable to contact Playspan to make them aware and they keep taking money from me for a game I don't want.

I live in Scotland and phoning is almost impossible..I just want them to cancel my subscription and stop taking money. I don't even want a refund just for them to stop taking payments and cancel my subscription

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlayspanR2-games/internet/PlayspanR2-games-they-still-take-money-from-my-bank-for-online-game-after-repeated-atte-1145702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playspan/R2 games