Complaint Review: Pleasant Valley Home mortgage

• Updated: Tue, April 05, 2016

• Reported By: Cioci — Pennsylvania United States of America
Pleasant Valley Home mortgage
Moorestown Moorestown, New Jersey United States of America

Pleasant Valley Home mortgage  Never will close your loan Moorestown, New Jersey

Reading these makes me wish I never applied. My refinance transaction never closed. It was a long drawn out process. My loan Officer treated me well I have to say and you could hear in his voice his was exhausted as well. He told me he has to deal with multiple departments treating him like crap to get additional supporting information.  I'm sure the industry is tough but do not take over 40 days and then tell me my bank statement did not support my loan. I went with another company and did close. Needless to say, sounds like a crappy company to work at.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pleasant-Valley-Home-mortgage/Moorestown-New-Jersey-/Pleasant-Valley-Home-mortgagenbsp-Never-will-close-your-loan-Moorestown-New-Jerseynbsp-957401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pleasant Valley Home mortgage