Complaint Review: Plenty of Fish Media

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Lancaster Missouri United States of America
Plenty of Fish Media
555 W. Hasting St. Suite 2625 British Columbia Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Plenty of Fish Media False profile Vancouver, British Columbia

A very sick and twisted individual has set up a profile using my information. I was informed about 2 weeks ago that a profile was of me was on Plenty of Fish, a dating site for singles. This person used my profile photo from another site and much of my information to do so. The saddest part of this matter is they are answering messages claiming to me. I have a close and dear friend that knows its not me replying and much of the information in the messages are not true to my character!!! I need extreme help in this matter as i am a mother of two and very involved with my community!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plenty-of-Fish-Media/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Plenty-of-Fish-Media-False-profile-Vancouver-British-Columbia-1008347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plenty of Fish Media