Complaint Review: Plenty of Fish

• Reported By: Sunny — Vancouver Washington
Plenty of Fish
Internet USA

Plenty of Fish AKA POF.com auto renew was not turned off as promised Internet

after receiving not one response on their site I decided to cancel auto renew. The lasy/rep I spoke with assured me this would happen as I told her i am a senior on a more than modest income. This was last month. Now I find another auto renew from my bank. I wrote POF and they send me a form email basically stating they won't do anything and I should ask hem to not autp renew. AGAIN! and I should believe it will happen THIS ime why???

sheesh- Rest assured I will be making other complaints and if they take MORE money from my account I will bring in the media. This is outrageous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plenty-of-Fish/internet/Plenty-of-Fish-AKA-POFcom-auto-renew-was-not-turned-off-as-promised-Internet-1063707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plenty of Fish