retired

• Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — Smyrna Georgia USA
Plimus
142 N. Milpitas Blvd. #435., Milpitas, California United States of America

Plimus Cellspy Arsenal Product Didn't Work and I Never Got My Promised Refund! Being given the run-around! Milpitas, California

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus Response

I ordered an electronic device for my cell phone off of their website but when I received it, it was incompatible with my cell phone contrary to what their website had promised. On the website, it never said that it only worked with certain cell phones.  So, I requested a refund through their website.  I was referred to the product vendor who promised to issue a refund to my original credit card. This was never done.

So I contacted Plimus several times again and subsequently asked for help. They have avoided giving me a refund or any help in obtaining a refund. They just keep sending me an automated reply each and every time I try to contact them. Although I have asked for the number of the vendor they have refused to give me that information. I have searched for a phone number to call them, but there is never a phone number or address on any correspondence that I received from them.

It is difficult to understand why they refuse to refund my money when they processed payment for the vendor. Their trick by stalling and giving me the run around is a shameful customer service practice. I simply need my refund and that is not too much to ask.

I hope this helps any unsuspecting person who is remotely thinking of purchasing any product from them. They completely rip you off without anyway to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plimus-/Milpitas-California-95035/Plimus-Cellspy-Arsenal-Product-Didnt-Work-and-I-Never-Got-My-Promised-Refund-Being-g-787934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plimus

Plimus Response

AUTHOR: stephanie_plimus - (USA)

Sam, I am the product marketing manager at Plimus, and I apologize upfront for your frustrating experience in trying to secure a refund.  Per the rules of this site, I cannot list my email address, but you can reach me at 408-454-5699 or via skype at stephaniek.plimus. A quick Google search on Stephanie Plimus should provide my email address pretty easily.

If you forward me your order details, I can absolutely help you get your refund.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I don't know what happened that your refund is taking so long, but this is not our normal standard of business. Please contact me so I can help you.