Complaint Review: Plink

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Kissimmee Florida
Plink
Internet USA

Plink They offered a $10 incentive to shop at their new sponsor Kmart. I shopped there on 04/29/13 and almost 2 weeks later have not received my $10 bonus. I complained after the first week and they told me they were having problems loading the $10 into the system nut it would be solved soon......still waiting! . Internet

*Author of original report: Everything settled

*Author of original report: Now they aren't sure what I'm talking about, but here's the proof

*Author of original report: Thanks CaseyatPlink

*Author of original report: Thanks CaseyatPlink

*UPDATE Employee: We're Always Here to Help!

*Consumer Comment: Question

They offered a $10 incentive to shop at their new sponsor Kmart.  I shopped there on 04/29/13 and almost 2 weeks later have not received my $10 bonus.  I complained after the first week and they told me they were having problems loading the $10 into the system but it would be solved soon......still waiting! .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plink/internet/Plink-They-offered-a-10-incentive-to-shop-at-their-new-sponsor-Kmart-I-shopped-there-on-1049742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plink

Everything settled

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Just an update. Everything was settled regarding this complaint.  There was confusion regarding my email accounts.  I’ve now gotten 5 – $10 Walmart gift cards through Plink. They are always timely crediting my account, and if I do need customer service they’re always quick to respond. This is a great program!

Now they aren't sure what I'm talking about, but here's the proof

See attached:

Thanks CaseyatPlink

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Additional photo (initial response from Casey)

Thanks CaseyatPlink

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Please see attached photos regarding the $10 new sponsor.

We're Always Here to Help!

AUTHOR: CaseyatPlink - ()

We apologize that you didn't get your $10 sign-up bonus. All of the bonus points from that time period should have already been awarded If you still don't have your bonus points, it's likely that there was some sort of technical error. It is always our goal to award bonus points as soon as possible, so we apologize that there appears to be some sort of delay. Please contact us but clicking through the customer support link on our site and we'll be happy to take care of the problem.

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

where did you get this offer?? Online?? If so then there is no gift card - these are just scams.