Complaint Review: Plisco

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2014

• Reported By: ljs811 — Winter Garden Florida
Plisco
Internet USA

Plisco micheal koors watches theysome how see what we are searching for, all I know after I bought from them my computer virus. Internet

I received an email promoting A sale on Michael Koors merchandise.  They must have a way of seeing what you are web surfing. I am always looking for Michael Koors, I kind of thought it was strange they asked for payment with a amazon game card. I checked to see if they were for real nothing unusual I guess I should have checked further. I feel very betrayed and embarrassed.  To top it off right after that transaction my  computer caught a bad virus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2014 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plisco/internet/Plisco-micheal-koors-watches-theysome-how-see-what-we-are-searching-for-all-I-know-after-1161756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plisco