Complaint Review: Plug Club

• Reported By: Jessican88 — Calgary Alberta
Plug Club
Internet USA

Plug Club Took my money,nothing shipped,no reply from company Internet

Three weeks ago I had ordered a pair of Audrey Hepburn Zombie 0g plugs. The company promised max two weeks wait.I paid $22 for my order.

After a week and a half I sent a quick email to the email address included in a newsletter from them sent to my email. No response. On the two week mark I sent another email asking why I hadn't even heard if my order had been shipped or not and got no reply.

Finally I sent another email at the 2 and a half week mark asking where my order was. I was tired of waiting and asked for a refund. They had taken the $22 from my bank account and they still haven't replied!

I am sick and tired of waiting and very pissed off that they have stolen my money.At this point I don't even want my plugs anymore I just want my money back. Do not order from this company!!!They will screw you over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plug-Club/internet/Plug-Club-Took-my-moneynothing-shippedno-reply-from-company-Internet-1129493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plug Club