Complaint Review: PlumStruck

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Florida — Fort Pierce Florida
136 North Worthy Drive, Glendora,, California USA

PlumStruck Misleading Glendora, California

Be careful when ordering from PlumStruck.  I ordered a small patio table from them.  The website showed a picture of the table, on my receipt it clearly states a table.  I received a rain cover.   Taking a closer look at the website, in small print, even though it shows a table and the receipt says table, it reads Omi-Rain Cover.  I see my error now, but take a second look when ordering from them.  I take full responsibility, but I feel they were deceiving.  States the cost of the table as $266.45, free shipping, so who wouldn't think they were buying a table?  Lucky for me the credit card charge was for $30.00.  Am trying to return it, but from what I've read about them I may be stuck with it. Sometimes shopping local is best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlumStruck/Glendora-California-91741/PlumStruck-Misleading-Glendora-California-1084140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlumStruck