Complaint Review: Plumbing Rescue

• Updated: Sun, September 07, 2014

• Reported By: Nick — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Plumbing Rescue
1429 Massaro Blvd. Tampa, Fl. 33619 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Plumbing Rescue deceptive practices to lead you to believe you need $$thousands of dollars worth of work Tampa, Florida

Plumbing Rescue was called to one of my rental homes in Tampa, Florida to clear a main drain. I met the plumber there and he seemed kind of young, but acted the part that it was a major thing and used a snake that was very small in diameter about the size of my pinky finger to clear the drain. He showed me pictures of what the the inside of the drain probably looks like and tried to upsell me $1800 to clear the drain right with pressure. I was not going to be sucked up ion his line of BS. The advertisement they lewer you in is any drain cleaned $79. Needless to say the drain clogged right back up within 8 hours later and tenant called me. I do not have time to dispute these types of companies. Anyway I called The Drain Team and they were on the same trac that I just explained and they get there business from the P----d Off  people. Anyway They cleaned the drain and charged me $156 and is guaranteed for 30 days and backed with the Better Business Bureau. If the ad is too good to be true it probably is and need to stay away. Do not call this company....You will be sorry you did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumbing-Rescue/Tampa-Florida-33612/Plumbing-Rescue-deceptive-practices-to-lead-you-to-believe-you-need-thousands-of-dollar-1012165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumbing Rescue