Complaint Review: Plumbing Services of Georgia

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Youcouldnthavethought — athens Georgia
Plumbing Services of Georgia
P.O. Box 14 Athens, GA 30603 athens, Georgia USA

Plumbing Services of Georgia Mr. Joshua Bishop- 706-372-9921, owner, His brother helped Theft of prescription drugs, invasion of privacy, lying, being idiots athens/Jefferson/Winder areas Georgia

Plumbing Services of Georgia, Liars and Thieves.

I had a terrible time when Joshua Bishop and his brother, both with Plumbing Services of Georgia(owner/operator), came to my home to do work. All they did was put a sweat spot on my carpet due to their fear of being caught because they stole my prescription drugs when in my bathroom.

The day before I got my prescription filled, a full bottle, which upon their leaving was one third less. So ridiculous that they thought their actions were too slick to be caught on to. They are fools, when they left my house I went to take my medicine and to my  horror I had been ripped off. I immediately confronted Joshua who stumbled over his words and claimed he had no idea what I was talking about. When he refused to own up to his actions I called the police who now have detectives on their tails.

With that being said I will never again contact them and if they show those fat faces of theirs around here I will call the police on them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumbing-Services-of-Georgia/athens-Georgia-30603/Plumbing-Services-of-Georgia-Mr-Joshua-Bishop-706-372-9921-owner-His-brother-helped-T-1077900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumbing Services of Georgia