Complaint Review: Plumbline Plumbing

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Lenny J. Scezney — Denver Colorado
Plumbline Plumbing
15131 East Fremont Drive #103, Centennial, Colorad Centennial, Colorado USA

Plumbline Plumbing Rip of do Nothing plumbing company Fraudulent practitioners Centennial Colorado

I called Plumbline services to my home because I had sewer back up in my basement between an unfinished shower and toilet pipe system enabling me to put  in a shower and toilet in the future if I ever should desire to finish the basement. Copper pipies were installed there by the home builder.. The toilet line is very obvious and has a wing nut cap easy to remove installed on it. A plumbline tech arrived at my home and reused to run his cable in my basement saying he never saw anything like the line, He was poorly trained. I have a split level home. He said he had to pull a toilet from an upper level bathroom adjacent to the garage. He said this is the only way to clear the line which is not true.He did this to up the advertized price of their line cleanuing which was 99 dollars. He tried to run his cable down the celler wall in a line that nis angeled. He was not able to run his cable out of the house and when he pulled it in there was a root on the cable. He then sat on the pulled toilet for two hours saying he had top call a supervisor named Lee. Lee arrived at the house and went into the basementand opened the toilet kline by undoing the lid which meant all he had to do was finger loosen a wing nut. Then he puthis camera line in the whole and pushed it out seeing only black on the screen telling me there was something the matter with the line which was an out right lie. He then handed me a bid to do major excavation of the line in the amount of $4,400.00 dollars saying I couldn't use the water or toilet facilities in the house. The Tech handed me a bill for $310.00 after he did nothing. He only had to loosen one bolt to move the upstair toilet which took a total of three minutes.and He literally sat in my bathroom for two hours waitng for his supervisor to show up. The supervisor w, lee was freindly but also did nothing. I was forced to pay $310,oo , the line was not clear and they ran the upstairs shower creating an ugly black stinking mess on the cellar floor which they never even bothered to clean up. They just made things worse.

I deman a refund of the $310.00 I paid for them doing nothing. They refuse to reimburse me. The next day i called Colorado Sewe and they weer able to clear the line and only charged me $289.00 for spending at least four hours at my house. The guys from Colorado sewer knew what they were ding and plumb line just wanted to rip me off . Beware of thei fraudulent company with poorly trained techs. I had also just had the upstair bathroom walls painetd and the tech managed to splash black sewerage all obver the walls. They destroyed my bathroom , the paint job and jst made the sewer line problem worse-- they weren't able to do anything to help and wanted to scam me out of approximately $5,00.00 dollars. Th Plumbline is an awful ripoocompany that defrauds hardworking customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumbline-Plumbing/Centennial-Colorado-80112/Plumbline-Plumbing-Rip-of-do-Nothing-plumbing-company-Fraudulent-practitioners-Centennial-1083451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumbline Plumbing