Complaint Review: Plumbline Services Denver

Plumbline Services Denver
Denver, Colorado United States of America

Plumbline Services Denver Lying and attempting to overcharge!! Denver, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Plumbline Services Comments

I had a bad water heater. My ex-wife left the plumbline magnet on my refrigerator. I call plumbline. The service technician showed up and lied to me saying that my water heater was unique and I needed to buy a more expensive water heater. He wrote me an estimate for $2500. Luckily, My commercial landlord is a general contractor With a good plumber Who is honest! The total cost for putting in a standard water heater which was all that was required for $900.The Service technician lied about code issues that did not apply and made every effort to inflate the price as high as possible using fraud and deceit. I came to find out that plumbline and some of the other larger plumbing companies in Denver will lie and double and triple the cost of products and rip you off. So unless you are a plumbing expert do not under any circumstances use plumbline because they will steal from you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumbline-Services-Denver/Denver-Colorado-/Plumbline-Services-Denver-Lying-and-attempting-to-overcharge-Denver-Colorado-999572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumbline Services Denver

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Plumbline Services Comments

AUTHOR: Plumbline Services - (United States of America)

At Plumbline Services, we do everything possible to deliver outstanding service to all of our clients 24 hours/day and 7 days/week. We only hire Technicians with integrity, which are licensed, and have passed an extensive background check along with a drug screening. In order to deliver consistent prices, all of our Technicians work out of an Upfront Price Book and a customer always agrees to the price before any work is performed. It is never our policy to use fraud and deceit as a sales tactic and regret the fact that this customer feels that way. We also feel it is our professional responsibility to educate our Clients of any safety concerns or code requirements and we refuse to do a job unless it is done right. This is how we are able to offer the best warranties in our industry and stand behind the work we perform. In order to offer this kind of service, we do charge a little more than a handyman service or a small company who cant deliver the services we do, but weve got thousands of Clients who feel it is well worth hiring Plumbline to get the job done quickly and done right. I wish everyone could see the value in the service we provide and unfortunately we werent able to please this customer, but we have reached out to him to try and make things right. We are a company built on trust and hope that we can earn this customers trust in the future.