Complaint Review: Plumstruck

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: ScottR — Sacramento California United States of America
Plumstruck

Plumstruck Walmart Did not deliver advertised product. Internet

I ordered a 6-pack of Snapware Storage Containers.  I paid for them.  When I received the product there was only one unit, not 6.  My Walmart/Plumstruck receipt clearly shows that a 6-pack of the item was ordered and paid for.  Plumstruck tried to tell me that I only ordered one of the item and that if I wanted 6 I would need to order 5 more.  The transaction was clearly false advertising and the companies failed to deliver the product ordered and paid for.  I have contacted both Plumstruck and Walmart.  Walmart says it's not their problem.  Plumstruck says, "Oh, we are sorry, we meant to advertise 1 item, not a 6-pack.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumstruck/internet/Plumstruck-Walmart-Did-not-deliver-advertised-product-Internet-1008938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumstruck